1604 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO
Directions1. From I-25 exit 217, northwest on US-36/Den-Bldr Tpk to Boulder.
(I-25 not shown on map. US-36 becomes 28th St in Boulder)
2. North on 28th St to Arapahoe Ave (Arapahoe Ave is 1 mile north of Baseline Rd).
3. West (left) on Arapahoe Ave (.7 miles) to 17th St (17th St not shown on map).
4. Boulder High School is located at the SW corner of Arapahoe Ave & 17th St.
5. Parking lot on west side of high school. Soccer games are played at Recht Field - south of high school. Cross boulder creek on the footbridge to field.
1. From C-470, north on C-470 to US-6 (C-470 & US-6 not shown on map).
2. West on US-6 (through Golden) to Hwy-93 (Hwy-93 is at the intersection of US-6, Hwy-93 & Hwy-58 in Golden).
3. North on Hwy-93 (19.5 miles) to Arapahoe Ave (Hwy-93 becomes Broadway St in Boulder).
4. East (right) on Arapahoe Ave (.1 miles) to Boulder High School.
5. Boulder High School is on the south side.
From Ft Collins, you probably want to go through Longmont and take Hwy-119 to Boulder. From the Hwy-119 (Diagonal Hwy), once you get into Boulder, south on 28th St to Arapahoe Ave. West on Arapahoe Ave (.7 miles) to Boulder High School.