17400 W 16th Ave, Golden, CO
Directions1. From I-70 exit 262, east on Colfax Ave (1 block) to Indiana St.
2. North (right) on Indiana St (1 block) to S Golden Rd.
3. West (left) on S Golden Rd (1.7 miles) to Utah St.
4. North (right) on Utah St to South Ridge Park.
1. From I-25 exit 194, west on C-470 to 6th Ave/US-6 (I-25 not shown on map).
(Do not take the Denver Exit, be in the left lane and then after you go past the Grand Junction exit, go in the right lane and take the 6th Ave East Exit towards Golden)
2. At the bottom of the off-ramp is a stoplight (US-6 and Johnson Rd). Continue straight, through the stoplight onto Johnson Rd.
3. North on Johnson Rd (1.2 miles) to S Golden Rd, which is at a traffic circle.
4. Go half around the traffic circle to 16th Ave.
5. East (right) on 16th Ave to South Ridge Park
From Boulder, south on Hwy-93 to Golden. At the intersection of Hwy-93, Hwy-58, and US-6, go through the intersection and go south/east on US-6 .9 miles to 19th St, east (left) on 19th St .5 miles to Jackson St, southeast (right) on Jackson St .5 miles to S Golden Rd, Jackson St becomes S Golden Rd, follow S Golden Rd .4 miles to 16th Ave, left on 16th Ave to South Ridge Park. Many of the roads in the Boulder directions are not shown.